Montreal, Québec, Canada – Full Time
Immersion’s haptic technology brings the power of touch to billions of devices around the world. With touch, we make people’s digital lives more personal, vivid, and meaningful. Headquartered in San Francisco, we work with leading mobile, gaming, wearable, AR/VR, and automotive companies to enhance and revolutionize how users interact with their devices and machine interfaces.
More than ever before, haptics is at the forefront of emerging technologies poised to transform the world. Over 3 billion devices have shipped with our software and IP, and we’ve only just begun to tap into the possibilities offered by touch.
We’re a small team and in the early stages of achieving our vision. Come join us lead the haptics revolution! We currently offer a work-from-home arrangement due to Covid-19.
What we’re looking for:
An AP Accountant based in Montreal, Canada, who possesses experience in AP and General Ledger within an ERP system and has the desire to expand their horizons with continuous learning through exposure to corporate accounting and working with cutting-edge business systems.
What you’ll do:
Reporting directly to the
Accounting Manager, the AP Accountant will:
- Review and process vendor invoices with accuracy in Concur Invoice, ensuring proper coding, documentation, approval, and PO compliance.
- Resolve any invoice processing exceptions by working with business partners.
- Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies related to vendor inquiries and payments. Reconcile vendor statements. Identify, research, and resolve vendor account discrepancies.
- Ensure timely payments to vendors by meeting quality and timeliness standards.
- Directly support month-end close, including tracking of vendor invoices for completeness and review of the general ledger for proper coding. Record journal entries, re-class of expenses and accruals as needed.
- Prepare bank and other balance sheet account reconciliations
- Reconcile credit card statements and file expense reports
- Transfer data between Concur Invoice and ERP
- Assist with process enhancement. Participate in projects as needed.
- Proven experience in full-cycle AP and General Ledger
- ERP system experience required, experience with system implementation a plus
- Proficiency in excel a must
- Strong analytical capacity and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently within a team environment, manage deadlines, and balance competing priorities
- Motivated by new challenges, strive to be consistently learning and improving.
- A team player with integrity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingualism (English and French)
- Candidates must be authorized to work in Canada with no restrictions and need for visa support
- This position is based in Montreal, Québec, Canada
Apply for the position:
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with AP Accountant in the subject line.