Immersion Corporation is a leading innovator in the creation and commercialization of touch feedback technologies. Touch feedback represents a completely new dimension in human computer interaction that is significantly influencing media, product design, and digital experiences.
Immersion is seeking a Marketing Manager who will lead the end-to-end development, planning, execution, and measurement of its marketing programs. This is a very hands-on role that owns management of Immersion’s core marketing channels including its website, social channels, PR, events, and direct communications. This role partners closely with product management, sales, and other functions to create and execute marketing plans to support our business success. The Marketing Manager reports to the VP, Products & Marketing.
- Drive the end-to-end development, planning, execution and measurement of marketing programs and campaigns
- Manage all marketing channels, including corporate website, digital and social channels, events, PR and communications
- Manage the creation and delivery of compelling marketing materials and content, including collateral, presentations, emails, web pages, case studies, blog posts, webinars, videos, and white papers
- Evaluate the effectiveness and impact of marketing programs. Report ROI to leadership and distill learnings to guide ongoing activities and marketing investments.
- Work cross-functionally with internal and external partners to support new and ongoing business initiatives
- Coordinate distribution and maintenance of marketing materials and partner marketing toolkits to external partners and the global sales team
- Manage agency and contractor relationships
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years of B2B technology marketing experience in the automotive, gaming, mobile, or CE market segments
- Experience and expertise in executing integrated marketing programs across a range of channels
- Highly organized and effective at multi-tasking projects that involve a range of internal and external stakeholders and resources
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills. Experience authoring and copyediting English-language marketing communications for technology solutions
- Data-driven and results-oriented
- Tech savvy. Knowledge of media technologies (e.g. video, audio, haptics) a plus
- Familiarly with technology licensing business models a plus
- Ability to occasionally travel to remote offices, trade shows, and customer meetings
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Other Candidate Requirements:
- Candidates must be authorized to work in Canada with no restrictions and need for visa support
- This position is based in Montreal,Québec, Canada
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.