Las Vegas – Speaking on the user experience and the value that haptics in cars, Chris Ullrich, Immersion’s CTO will participate in a panel on Personalising the future of the connected car at the Consumer Telematics Show.
9:35 – 10:15 a.m. (40 min)
Panel Discussion: Personalising the future of the connected car – where is the industry at present and where is it advancing to?
Automakers have built their own internal voice systems, however increasingly customers are turning to what they know –best – Siri, Alexa, and Google. How can automakers create a seamless experience for the customer if they don’t design these platforms into their vehicles as the primary assistance system? –What is working and what isn’t? What are the advanced strategies of HMI – voice & touch? –How will the evolution of in-car infotainment enhance the user experience and help automakers build their digital relationship with their customers?
- David Holecek, Director Digital Experience, Volvo
- Peter Polit, Vice President and General Manager, SiriusXM Connected Vehicles Services
- Chris Ullrich, CTO, Immersion
- Darryl Ballantyne, Founder & CEO, LyricFind
- Andre Nitze-Nelson – Director Digital Product Experience, BYTON
Moderated by: John Canali, Principal Analyst, Ovum