Corporate & Contracts Paralegal
Immersion Corporation is a leading innovator in the creation and commercialization of touch feedback technologies. Touch feedback represents a completely new dimension in human computer interaction that will significantly influence media, design and mobile markets in the coming decade.
Immersion is seeking a Corporate & Contracts Paralegal. While the position is a remote position, the successful candidate will reside in the Pacific time zone. Limited experience is acceptable, with a willingness to learn directly from the CEO/General Counsel.
Overview & Responsibilities
- Position will report to the CEO/General Counsel and will work closely with Legal, Finance and Sales.
- Draft a wide range of contracts including licensing, consulting, marketing, licensing, non-disclosure, and other commercial and technology related agreements.
- Input completed contracts into the contract management system and capture key terms.
- Assist with SEC filings.
- Oversee support of the Company’s annual stockholders meeting including the coordination of meeting logistics and preparation and administration of annual D&O questionnaires.
- Assist in the preparation and filing of current, quarterly, and annual Exchange Act reports (Forms 8-K, 10-Q and 10-K).
- Support broader corporate secretary function such as preparation of materials related to Board and committee meetings.
- Maintain updated investor relations website related to corporate governance.
- Perform other related duties and ad hoc projects as required.
- Manage the company’s international subsidiaries.
- ’33 and ’34 Act public company reporting experience
- Relevant experience with a public company and/or law firm preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or paralegal certificate preferred
- Self-starter who can work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication, organization and collaboration skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to coordinate complex tasks with multiple stakeholders
- Computer proficiency required (MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.