With the PowerHap™ and PiezoHapt™ product families, TDK provides cutting-edge high-performance haptic solutions for a very wide range of applications. The broad spectrum of piezo actuators offers unrivaled performance in terms of acceleration, force and response time. They thus offer an unprecedented quality of high-definition haptic feedback and thus enhance the sensory experience of HMIs significantly by engaging the full range of human tactile sensitivity.
- Overview of PowerHap™ piezo actuators with haptic feedback
- PowerHap™ data sheets
- Evaluation Kit for PowerHap actuators
- Evaluation Kit for 60 V PowerHap actuators
- Overview of PiezoHap™ piezo actuators with haptic feedback
- Tech Notes PiezoHap™ Actuator PHU Series
- PiezoHapt™ for Commercial Grade
- PiezoHapt™ for Automotive Grade
About TDK Corporation
TDK Corporation is a leading electronics company based in Tokyo, Japan. It was established in 1935 to commercialize ferrite, a key material in electronic and magnetic products. TDK’s comprehensive portfolio features passive components such as ceramic, aluminum electrolytic and film capacitors, as well as magnetics, high-frequency, and piezo and protection devices. The product spectrum also includes sensors and sensor systems such as temperature and pressure, magnetic, and MEMS sensors. In addition, TDK provides power supplies and energy devices, magnetic heads and more. TDK focuses on demanding markets in the areas of information and communication technology and automotive, industrial and consumer electronics.